- The products (and parts thereof) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of THREE YEARS from shipment date.
- If a notice of claim is made within the three year period, ORUP CHIROPRACTIC TABLES AB will either repair or replace, at its election, all parts which are defective.
- Repairs by third parties and all returns of defective parts must have been previously authorized by the company.
- The warranty does not cover labour charges on removal of defective parts or installation of repaired or replacement parts.
- The cost for return of defective parts to the company is the responsibility of the user or the buyer.
- The cost for sending replacement or repaired parts to the user or buyer is the responsibility of the company.
- Defective conditions caused by the user, third parties, acts of god, abnormal use or stress or any other matters unrelated to the company and beyond its reasonable control are not covered.
- In no event shall the company be liable for loss of use, revenue or profit or for any other incidental, special or consequental damage.
- The company shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform if caused by an event or contingency beyond its reasonable control, irrespective of the nature thereof.